Thurston GeoData Center Banner
What Can You Do With Your Property?

Do you have permitting quesitons like...

  • Where can I Build a Fence? Or a New Barn?
  • Do I have to go through the Gopher Review Process?
  • Will the wetland on my property affect my plans?

Contact the Permitting Department for your jurisdiction with any permitting questions.

  • County & Urban Growth Areas: Building Development Center | Call: 360-786-5490 | Email: | Website: Permitting Home

  • City Jurisdictions: Contact the City's Permitting Department

Don't know which jurisdiction your property is located in? Use the Permitting Map to find out.

Have non-permitting questions? View GeoData's directory of County Department(s) to determine which department/office you should contact for specific information.